MS. ALIN OSKANYAN - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT has a diverse background within the private, government sector, corporate market, and local small-business settings. Her Executive-level administrative support has been crucial in the success of the markets she has previously served.
Alin managed in transitioning Link to a new timekeeping and payroll system, as well as providing administrative support to the Officers and other staff members. Alin's role with Link is constantly growing and changing and as of 2014 she is executing the responsibilities of bookkeeper and transitioning more into accounting.
Alin competencies span from A/P and A/R bookkeeping transactions, administration of Valic and group BCBS accounts, all aspects of human resources operations, budget maintenance, personnel issues, preparing for and taking Minutes during the monthly Board of Directors meetings, and managing confidential company and personnel files.
- Link Resources, Inc. 2013 - present
- Executive Assistant
- Epting Events - Athens, Ga. 2013-2014
- Human Resources Assistant / Scheduler
- TrueNet Communications - Jacksonville, FL 2011-2012
- Executive Administrative Assistant to the Officers
- Athens Downtown Development Authority - Athens, Ga 2006-2010 -
- Executive Assistant to the Director
- B.A. in Business Administration, Wesleyan College / Macon, Ga. 2000
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200