MR. CHARLIE CHURCHMAN, P.E. - SENIOR CONSULTANT CHEMICAL – has over 40 years' experience in chemicals, including research, operations, design and construction of chemical plants for a number of engineering and manufacturing firms. He has designed over $ 500 MM in chemical plants and built and started up over $ 50 MM in production facilities. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, and registered in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Texas and Colorado.
- Wechsler Engineering, Decatur, Georgia – Process Consultant
- Hargrove Engineers, Duluth, Georgia – Senior Engineering Consultant
- International Applied Engineering, Marietta, Georgia – Vice President of Engineering
- Silvagas Corporation, Atlanta, Georgia – Senior Director of Biomass Technology
- Terranext, Norcross, Georgia – Technical Director of Engineering
- AMEC, Decatur, Georgia – Chief Process Fellow
- Lockwood Green Engineers – Senior Lead Process Engineer
- Simons Engineering, Decatur, Georgia – Senior Process Engineer
- Other earlier assignments at Kinetics Consulting Group, Badger, Occidental Chemical, Catalytic, Monsanto, USS Agrichemicals, Davy McKee, Link Simulation, Computer Task Group and Uranium Recovery Corporation.
- B.Ch.E. Georgia Institute of Technology, 1967
- 2 years graduate work in chemical engineering at UC Berkeley and Georgia Tech, 1967-1971
- Secondary school teaching certificate, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada, 1973
- US Army, Corps of Engineers, 1969-1970. Honorable discharge
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200