DR. DONALD F. LINCOLN - SENIOR CONSULTANT NUCLEAR is an executive with a Doctor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Nebraska, New Mexico, and Ohio. He combines his broad education with over 35 years of hands-on executive management and consulting experience to support a wide variety of business issues, emphasizing power production (nuclear, fossil, hydro, etc.) power plant operation, engineering, and construction. He earned a Senior Reactor Operations license on a commercial boiling water reactor. He has led new business startups and a broad range of strategic and operational matters in the energy industry. He advises clients on strategic planning, business development, business process re-engineering, organizational analysis, cost control, and other matters.
Don has been the founder and President of two nuclear engineering services companies and was a Vice President and Regional Manager for a major nuclear services firm. He has played a significant role in improving the operation of several nuclear power stations and also in the engineering, construction, and commissioning of several nuclear power projects.
- Senior Consultant Link Resources, Inc., 2010 – present
- President nStone Corporation, 2011 – present
- Principal DFL Associates Inc., 2006 – 2010
- Assistant Vice President Alion Science & Technology, 2000 – 2006
- President The COGNET Group, 1996-2000
- Consultant Metzler & Associates, 1995 – 1996
- Vice President United Energy Services, 1990 – 1995
- President GENSYS Corporation, 1986 – 1990
- Vice President Impell Corporation, 1975 – 1986
- Doctor of Philosophy – Engineering: University of New Mexico
- MS Mechanical Engineering: University of Nebraska
- BS Mechanical Engineering: University of Nebraska
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200