MR. LARRY D. CUNDY, PE- SENIOR CONSULTANT NUCLEAR is a proven contributor to strategic business growth and bottom-line improvements in productivity, sales, revenues, margins, and profits. He has a successful track record leading startup, turnaround, and fast-growth operations in competitive markets. Mr. Cundy has a talent for long-range planning, analyzing market trends and opportunities, visualizing direction, identifying strategic opportunities, building specialized teams, and streamlining resources for efficient and sustained growth.
Key strengths include:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Major Account Management
- Sales/Sales Management
- Project Management
- P&L Responsibility
- Market Analysis
Diverse industry expertise includes: fossil and nuclear power generation, transmission/distribution, wind power, pulp and paper, metals, gas transmission, transportation, automotive, petroleum, chemical, and government.
- Chairman C Wind International, LLC
- Senior Executive Consultant Kelly Anderson, Inc.
- Vice President Business Development MPR Associates, Inc.
- CEO Industrial Services Corporation
- Regional Manager Business Development Parsons Corporation
- Business Unit Director Southeast Region Gilbert/Commonwealth
- Department Manager of Civil Engineering and Architectural Services Gilbert/Commonwealth
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Design Engineer
B. Sc., Civil Engineering, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, Michigan1972
- “Is Innovation Leading to Improved Quality of Life?,” Power Industry Development Journal
- “Total Cost Management - The Boiled Frog Syndrome,” American Association of Cost Engineers
- “Total Quality Management,” Pittsburgh Chapter, Project Management Institute
- “Managing for Excellence,” East Tennessee Chapter, American Association of Cost Engineers
- “Project Management Tools,” Tennessee Valley Chapter, American Association of Cost Engineers
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200