MRS. NATALYA BELMONT leads an international marketing team whose mandate is to identify and pursue critical energy infrastructure projects globally with special emphasis on CIS countries to increase Link's international market share.
Mrs. Belmont directs marketing for multi-project delivery, transition management & the formulation and execution of successful business and technology strategies in the energy industry. Thru a value-driven performance culture, Mrs. Belmont exhibits marketing leadership in a global community with respect to culturally sensitive interactions with customers.
With extensive experience living and working across CIS countries & North America, Mrs. Belmont has directed global product development, business/RFP development, international marketing, go-to market strategies & digital project management. Ms. Belmont also mentors companies from start-ups to multinationals in international marketing both traditional & digital with shoestring to multi-million budgets.
International Business Development Director | International Marketing Director
TOO Chagan Group
March 2010– October 2010 (8 months) Astana, Kazakstan
As the Government Business Development Director, Ms. Belmont was instrumental in managing the initial contract award and implementation of the 1.3 billion euro Kamkor rail upgrade involving a multinational contracting and procurement team from Ukraine, Germany, and Russia.
Researched and maintained accurate and timely information on government procurement opportunities within the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Healthcare, Industry and Trade, Foreign Affairs, Defense, Education and Science, Agriculture, Transport and Communications, Finance, General Prosecutor’s Office, Agency for Land Resources Management, and Agency for Natural Monopolies Control
* Directed the contract execution of the Kazakhstan national rail modernization project between the Ukrainian, Russian, and German suppliers and the Kazakh Ministry of Transportation
* Directed pre-construction design and market research for Gluten Manufacturing Plant
* Project analysis of marketing data from CIS countries
Director of Operations | Manufacturing Facility
LUXE Company (Arguna Factory)
October 2007– February 2010 (2 years 5 months) Astana, Kazakhstan
As Manufacturing Director, Ms. Belmont was responsible for the complete turnaround of production quality, establishment of a successful international business development department, and a 450% increase in sales in a 24 month period. With total responsibility for production, B&D, procurement, HR, Admin, and Finance, Mrs. Belmont acted as the total Factory Manager for more than 18 months.
* Organized production to LUXE and ISO 9001 standards
* Reorganized operations, improving equipment operation, material utilization, and productivity
* Managed the production delivery of a $500,000 contract for the Supreme Court of Kazakhstan
* Directed business development, increasing sales 450%
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200