MR. ROBERT F. RENUART - SENIOR CONSULTANT NUCLEAR is a recognized leader in the US Nuclear Industry in the area of Design Control and Configuration Management. Mr. Renuart has 40-years of experience with four major utilities and two engineering and construction firms. As a Chief Engineer, Mr. Renuart turned around degrading performance in design control and configuration management at two nuclear fleet utilities. Mr. Renuart is a leader in the nuclear utility Configuration Management Benchmarking Group (CMBG) and the EPRI Advance Nuclear Technology group improving configuration management information systems for new nuclear builds.
As President of Renuart Consulting for over 10 year, Mr. Renuart has focused his business and technical consulting expertise in the areas of process improvement, engineering and company assessment (strategy, culture, organization), configuration management, and information management. Additionally, Mr. Renuart is a recognized leader in the area of Research and Development Tax studies as a technical consultant for McGladrey LLC and Deloitte Tax having achieved over 40 multi-million dollar tax returns with high technology firms.
- President, Renuart Consulting 2000-present
- Chief Engineer, Commonwealth Edison (now Exelon) 1994-2000
- Manager of Configuration Management, Florida Power and Light 1991-1994
- Project Manager, Manager of Configuration Management, Assistant Chief Nuclear Engineer, Licensing Supervisor, Bechtel Corp 1974-1991
- Officer U.S. Nuclear Navy Submarine Service 1969-1974
- MBA, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Auburn University
Registered Professional Engineer VA
Member of EPRI Advanced Nuclear Technology Group
Member of CMBG
Office (770) 919-7070
Fax (770) 919-9200